Founded in 2008, Pentacoelho S.A., immediately assumed to be a leading position in domestic slaughter and marketing of rabbit meat in Portugal.
Counting with the contribution of know-how from Coelhoeste Ltd, they quickly initiated a process of growth in the market, thanks to the result of continious team-work which involves several operators, which we highlight the group of customers and suppliers.
Nowadays, Pentacoelho S.A. is the only company in the sector to provide a system of production and marketing based on the traceability and quality certified by the Quality Management System ISO 22000 (Food Safety).
- 2008: Date of incorporation of company
- 2009: Creation of the line “Extra Rabbit”
- 2010: HACCP Certification
- PME Líder Status
- PME Excelência Status
- Investment in new slaughter line
- Quality Managment System Certified with ISO2200 (Food Safety).
Pentacoelho S.A. will be within two years the leading company in the Portuguese market of rabbit meat. We offer products of high quality, safe from a sustainable production and where the processes of production, slaughter and marketing are based on quality and innovation.
In the domestic market, with potential for development and growth, Pentacoelho bets on paper of growth and professionalization of the market, with the creation and development of rabbit meat, qualitatively with the presentation origin controlled products, rich in vitamin E and rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Pentacoelho and its team work daily in order to take the place of market leadership and management commitment to the values of the company.
- Ethics and Integrity in the management
- Customer Dedication
- Dedication to the Supplier
- Honoring commitments to Institutions
- Contribute to the National Good
- Contribute to the Social Good
- Continuous bet in Improvement
- Pursuing Perfection